Tailored launched a new format for the creative workshop “Right Hemisphere Drawing,” which allows to develop the capabilities of the brain at the level of hard skills – professional competencies that can be directly used in work, clearly demonstrate, evaluate and test.
The potential of the brain of an ordinary person is scientifically proven to be less than 20% involved. Therefore, the remaining 80% of our main resource remains annoyingly unused. That is why in our new program we have prepared a set of exercises aimed at developing additional brain capabilities, including workshops for activating the right hemisphere and synchronizing the work of the brain hemispheres.
After all, when we activate the capabilities of both brain’ hemispheres it is easier and faster for us to make decisions, create new ones, adapt to changes and maximize the use of information
Feedback from program participants:
“Thank you very much for the sensitive approach, for the interesting busy day and amazing way to creativity…”
“I liked the blocks about the study of irrational subjective objections and perfectionism”
“Visualization helps solve a problem!”